By the way, I am having a baby girl late February! (Don't you like how I threw that in the mix of madness news in my life.)
We decided to name her Charlotte and CJ has nicknamed her Charlee. Thanksgiving is next week and I decided to get myself on track after the past hectic month or two. I just need a fresh start and an organized way to start the holiday season (because I actually really want to enjoy them!). I guess you can say I am setting up my new year a little early- I finally have the time with CJ in school now.
With my family getting on track and me catching up with laundry, I have a few lifestyle changes to set in place before our yummy feast next week (I will be prepping early and sharing my steps on the blog early next week).
- Re-Organize and Clean (I am talking nooks & crannies) our apartment
- 10:00-11:00 am daily blogging regimen
- Going to the gym with Chris once a week
- Thanksgiving Shopping Trip part 1 on Sunday (plastic cups/plates/flatware, tablecloths, etc.)
- Thanksgiving Shopping Trip part 2 Tuesday/Wednesday (I will be prepping a few sides early so I will shop as needed)
- Daily hour set aside for current project
I had to post a picture of CJ- even he was a little bothered not being able to watch his dad play.